Tuesday, November 13, 2007

thnks for ur sorry sms but fren plz send ur name or email too ....

to say I`m sorry.
How can I begin to say I`m sorry.
I didn’t mean to upset u.
I hope that u can forgive me.I’m sorry.

sorry for hurting
I’m so sorry for hurting ur feelings
I take back my words!
Hope u’ll forgive me!

Is kadar humari chahat
Is kadar humari chahat ka imtihaan mat lijiye,
Kyu ho khafa ye bayan to kijiye,
Kar dijiye maaf agar ho gayi hai koi khata,
Yu yaad na kar ke saza to na dijiye.

Sorry Honey
Remember the good times we had spent together, and the beautiful future we had dreamy of…
Darling I never wanted to create a distance between us…
Please let us bridge the gaps…
Sorry Honey!

hame saza na dijiye…
Is kadar hamari chahat ka imtehan na lijiye,
Kyon ho humse khafa ye bayan to kijiye,
Kar dijiye maaf agar ho gayi humse khata,
Yun sms na bhejkar hame saza na dijiye…

Mil Jaye Koi Naya
Mil Jaye Koi Naya To Hume Na Bhula Dena
Koi Rula de Tumhe To Hume Yaad Kar Lena,
dost na sahi Hum tumhare...insaan to hai...
Khushi Na Sahi YAAR Gum Hi Baant Lena...!!

sorry for that
anytime you are angry that breaks my heart
but my heart will never stop to love you............
sorry for that


I hurt u…
I hurt u…
But I didn’t mean to…
Please forgive me!

I know I’ve hurt u…
I know I’ve hurt u…
I didn’t mean to.
I am soooooooooo sorry…
Please forgive me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice

Deba said...

plz do not say sorry to any one......

Health is Wealth said...

Good collection about sorry sms. I have compiled many things from you. Thanks for sharing. http://www.quoteschart.com/sorry-sms