Thursday, November 8, 2007

Safyway Sorry SMS

*SORRY Dont get confused, arey baba 'SORRY' means S - SOME O - ONE'S R - REALLY, R - REMEMBERING Y - YOU.

*I'm sorry for blaming you...
For everything I just couldn't do…
And I've hurt myself by hurting you…
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again…
Sometimes, I want to call you, but I know you won't be there…
It's hard to say goodbye when i

*Remember the good times we had spent together, and the beautiful future we had dreamy of...
Darling I never wanted to create a distance between us...
Please let us bridge the gaps...

*< ( . . )>
/ ( v)
(,,)..(,,)...
Hello, How R U?
< ( . . )>
/ (v )
( , , )..( ,, )...
FINE..!
R U bored from MY SMS!

< ( . . )> S o r r y
/ ( v )(,,) again!
FINE..!

*I'm sorry to be smiling every time you're near. I'm sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you're here. I'm sorry that cupid has made his hit. I'm sorry I love you, I can't help it.

*SORRY Dont get confused, arey baba 'SORRY' means S - SOME O - ONE'S R - REALLY, R - REMEMBERING Y - YOU.

No comments: